Su Casa helped my children stay connected and learning during the summer.
When you donate to Su Casa you are contributing to amazing programming:
- 1252 people served in 2022
- 55 students participated in Making Education Thrive Around Summertime – a partnership with the Foundation for Youth and BCSC
- 12 Vecinas de Enlace/Ambassadors representing Latino neighborhoods
- Targeted Investment in Minority Entrepreneurs, a small business support program
- 22 healthy babies delivered by our Doula and Community Health Worker
- 60 free immigration legal consults
- 321 individuals signed up for Medicaid
- 278 families registered for the School Supplies Program
- 3 offices in Bartholomew and Jackson County
The Mike Spencer Scholarship fund will help students pay for their post-secondary education each year. If you wish to contribute, please designation your donation on your check or make a note when donating online.